MASTER 340 IN BLUE
ROUND CAN SEAMER
VERSATILE CAN SEAMER
For closing cans with a max diameter of 170 mm
Its main feature is the possibility of seaming a wide range of round cans; whether they are small jitney cans, medium 1 kilo cans or large A10 cans.
Tooling changeover is fairly quick (5 hours) enabling canners to seam different can sizes during one same week.
The possibility of a quick tooling changeover will give you a competitive advantage.
<100 ROUND CANS PER MINUTE
One seaming head, up to 45,000 cans per shift
One stainless steel seaming head with x2 first and x2 second operation seaming rolls.
Its excellent seaming quality meets the toughest international seaming standards (American FDA, Canadian CFIA) and is backed by the most renowned canmakers.
Main advantage: still standing can seam operation
The most perfect system for closing a can
During the seaming operation cans stand still, without moving.
- Product inside does not suffer the centrifugal effect occurred with rotary seaming op. seamers. Especially problematic with products such as tuna flakes, condensed milk, sticky sauces, etc which tend to displace towards the can wall creating a hole in the center of the product & causing a strange product effect when opening the can.
- Plain seaming chucks (without grooves) avoiding the lost of lacquer on the seam walls. Working tinplate cans in tropical countries with much humidity the use of grooved seaming chucks can tear apart the protective lacquer and create rust. With plain seaming chucks you reduce considerably the chances of rust appearance.
Plain seaming chucks avoids the lost of lacquer on the seam walls.
ACCEPTING OVERFILLED CANS
Six stations rotary clincher acting as a product pusher-topper
Safest and most effective rotary clincher on the market when canning complicated products such as large sardines, squid, octopus, mussels, cockles, peppers, sauerkraut, corned beef, etc.
For overfilled cans or those with bits sticking out it acts as a CAN TOPPER, pressing down and fitting any protruding product back into the can. It acts also as a GUILLOTINE, cutting off sardine tails, octopus tentacles or pieces of meat that hang over the edges of the cans.
- Separates and feeds each lid accurately onto each can body. With 6 stations, process is continuous, slow & precise.
- Pushes and fits overfilled product into the can.
- Displaces the excess of oil, brine or sauce from each can before seaming.
- Clinches and holds every lid onto its can body at two opposite points.
All elements of the machine are geared up and moved by a single motor
Movement is transmitted by large, robust and accurate gears. No belts, no hydraulics, no servo motors, HEAVY DUTY.
With the only help of our hands machine can be easily moved just by turning the seaming head.
Mechanical safety system against abnormal stress preventing the machine from suffering during sudden stops.
Designed to work in the DESERT or in the JUNGLE, under the worst scenarios.
IN BLUE - QUALITY CONCEPT
An original seamer mixing ergonomics with a perfect operation
In Blue marks a clear breakthrough from the classic concepts traditionally applied to the design of can seamers. It confers the MASTER a unique personality.
- Complete visibility of the can on its movement-taxi through the machine.
- Interior LED lighting.
- Blue-tinted polycarbonate doors & windows.
- All Road system.
The intensive use of stainless steel allows the machine to work in extreme conditions, under the harshest, saltiest and steamiest environments.
Its modern appearance will improve the image of your canning line and therefore your company. This is very important when it comes to receiving customers visits.
Proven fiability and Robustness
Made for lasting a life time
Since 1905, SOMME legendary can seamers have a reputation for being almost indestructible, real "working mules".
How many SOMME machines over 60 years old are still working in the canneries worldwide? You would be surprised.
A family tradition now in its third and fourth generation remaining faithful to two basic principles based on quality and innovation.