- The MASTER 440 IN BLUE seamer is the result of more than 40 years continuous development and improvement. Its robustness, versatility, speed and mechanical simplicity make it a favorite for fish canners around the world.
- It is a seamer that allows you to work with a greater range of cans, whether they be rectangular, oval, square or round. A true "all terrain vehicle" for the canning sector.
- 80% of all the parts that make up the machine are manufactured stainless, suitable for work in corrosive environments (steam, brine...).
MASTER 440 IN BLUE
UNIVERSAL CAN SEAMER
For closing cans with a max diagonal of 165 mm
Its main feature is the possibility of seaming all kinds of can shapes; whether they are small rectangular cans, medium oval cans or large round cans.
Tooling changeover is fairly quick (6 hours) enabling canners to close for example one week 1/4 club cans, following week Hansas and, in between, close an urgent order for 50,000 307 tuna cans. A seamer that will never stop.
The possibility of a quick tooling changeover will give you a competitive advantage.
<120 1/4 CLUB CANS PER MINUTE
One seaming head, up to 50.000 cans per shift
Its excellent seaming quality meets the toughest international seaming standards (American FDA, Canadian CFIA) and is backed by the most renowned canmakers.
The patented ANTI TWIST device makes it possible to correct cam seam twisting defect without having to readjust the copy disc.
ACCEPTING OVERFILLED CANS
Six stations rotary clincher acting as a product pusher-topper
Safest and most effective rotary clincher on the market when canning complicated products such as large sardines, squid, octopus, mussels, cockles, peppers, sauerkraut, corned beef, etc.
For overfilled cans or those with bits sticking out it acts as a CAN TOPPER, pressing down and fitting any protruding product back into the can. It acts also as a GUILLOTINE, cutting off sardine tails, octopus tentacles or pieces of meat that hang over the edges of the cans.
- Separates and feeds each lid accurately onto each can body. With 6 stations, process is continuous, slow & precise.
- Pushes and fits overfilled product into the can.
- Displaces the excess of oil, brine or sauce from each can before seaming.
- Clinches and holds every lid onto its can body at two opposite points.
All elements of the machine are geared up and moved by a single motor
Movement is transmitted by large, robust and accurate gears. No belts, no hydraulics, no servo motors, HEAVY DUTY.
With the only help of our hands machine can be easily moved just by turning the seaming head.
Mechanical safety system against abnormal stress preventing the machine from suffering during sudden stops.
Designed to work in the DESERT or in the JUNGLE, under the worst scenarios.
IN BLUE - QUALITY CONCEPT
An original seamer mixing ergonomics with a perfect operation
In Blue marks a clear breakthrough from the classic concepts traditionally applied to the design of can seamers. It confers the MASTER a unique personality.
- Complete visibility of the can on its movement-taxi through the machine.
- Interior LED lighting.
- Blue-tinted polycarbonate doors & windows.
- All Road system.
The intensive use of stainless steel allows the machine to work in extreme conditions, under the harshest, saltiest and steamiest environments.
Its modern appearance will improve the image of your canning line and therefore your company. This is very important when it comes to receiving customers visits.
Proven fiability and Robustness
Made for lasting a life time
Since 1905, SOMME legendary can seamers have a reputation for being almost indestructible, real "working mules".
How many SOMME machines over 60 years old are still working in the canneries worldwide? You would be surprised.
A family tradition now in its third and fourth generation remaining faithful to two basic principles based on quality and innovation.